Your own association website allows residents to securely access building specific documents and pay dues online. The website is both PC and mobile friendly, perfect for your on-the-go residents. Documents are searchable for ease-of-use, or perform an account inquiry. In addition, Board Members easily access monthly financials, bank statements, collection reports and copies of invoices paid.
- Document storage for Bylaws, Governing Documents, Insurance Policies, etc..
- Meeting Minutes
- Broadcast Messaging System
- Calendar of Events
- Homeowner Accounts
- Board Member Financial & Collection Reports
- Pay Online Functionality
Our accounting team is staffed with career CPA’s and bookkeepers with decades of experience in condominium, Home Owner Association, commercial, and rental properties. We scan every piece of paper, invoice, deposit, bank statement and make them all available via our portal.
- Accrual Based Accounting
- PDF Searchable Reports & Documents
- Bank Reconciliation Complete with Scans of Deposits, Checks & Invoices
- Budget Creation
- Budget vs. Actual Reporting
- Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Collection Reports Monthly
- Audit Preparation
- Insurance Review and Coverage
Accounts Payable (Bill Payments)
Bills are paid in a timely manner. Never again do you need to worry again if the bills were paid or not.
- Invoices & Checks Scanned and Posted Online
- Timely Payment of Utility, Vendor, Insurance and Expense Reimbursements
- Live Customer Service Reps Answer Resident Questions
E-mailed monthly statements & mailed monthly statements are utilized to cut down on delinquencies. Late letters and phone calls are sent as reminders to pay. Then ultimately, we work with our attorneys to collect against residents who are delinquent.
- Monthly Statements are both Emailed and Mailed
- Late Letters Sent at 30/60/90 Days
- Personal Phone Calls at 90 Days
- Staff Negotiates Delinquency Settlements in Coordination with the Boards
- Attorney/ Legal Intervention as Needed
We are honest! There are incidentals to our service. While we offer financial management with full transparency on our portal, there are costs to becoming your property office. For example you would pay for all postage, and paper plus:
- Delinquency Letters
- Newsletter Mailings
- Certified Mailings
- Financial Preparations to work with Auditors
- Assist Attorneys in Dealing with Collections
- Hard copy Document Storage
- Scanning Documents
- Condo Questionnaires
- Closing Packages
- Property Loan Assistance
- Virtual Property Management Attendance for Board or Annual Meetings