2021 System Updates
Why the Change?
MyPropertyBilling.com has been working tirelessly on upgrading our accounting system & owner web portal which will provide clients with state-of-the-art technology ensuring superior service, responsiveness, and cost efficiencies. To accomplish this, we are upgrading to the most dynamic and progressive association management software, Yardi Voyager. This new system not only better integrates our field, administrative and financial functions, but also allows for better communication through a personalized app and text communication capabilities. We hope you can appreciate, especially during these unprecedented times of Covid, that technology has become increasingly important and necessary.
October- December: System Migrations and Employee Training
Early November: Communication with Boards
Mid November: Communication with Homeowners
November- December: Updating all Email/Cell/Census Data of Homeowners
Mid December- January 1st Statements mailed on NEW SYSTEM (Please note that your account number will change so please be certain to update your payments!)
January 1, 2021- Fully Migrated to NEW SYSTEM!
What You Need To Know:
- Yardi accounting system and association web portal is only available to unit owners through their email address. It is therefore essential that we have your current email address & mobile number to service you, and for you to gain access to the association web portal. Please click on Census Form on the top menu bar to update and ensure we have the most recent information for you and your family.
- During this transition, we are encouraging all homeowners to pay online. This new protocol will ensure prompt payments, efficiency of service, and the ability for MyPropertyBilling.com to adhere to newly regulated health and sanitation regulations. Directions for online payments will be coming shortly.
- All Association account codes have changed. Homeowners with online recurring payments, or an account previously set up through their own bank, need to be reset their payments with the proper information.
- All basic questions, forms and directions will be easily answered and accessible to homeowners on their association web portal. Self Service saves time and eliminates phone call wait times and waiting for email responses.
- For immediate answers to commonly asked questions, an automated and live agent has been added to our website http://www.mypropertybilling.com.